My baby is almost one!!! It has been a little depressing, I am so sad that she is no longer a baby. Yesterday for church I attempted pigtails for her hair, and we have... SUCCESS! Andrew had already left for church so it was his little surprise when we walked in with her new 'do.
At 11 months she is a fast walker/runner. No "real" words yet, but she definitely knows what you are saying. May favorite "tricks" she does now: she knows where her head is (thanks to head, shoulders, knees, and toes - however the shoulders, knees, and toes are yet to be found), she is taking after her momma in her dancing abilities (what a great booty shake she has!), if you talk on the phone or say "hello" she immediately puts her hand to her ear like she's talking on the phone, her wave is being perfected from a hand flop to an open and closed palm. My not-so-favorite new tricks include: throwing everything (and I mean everything) on the floor - I don't do the constant retrieval so once it goes overboard, she does not get it back, she transfers all her toys all over the house (I find little things everywhere!), and she is becoming the biggest handfull at stores always wanting to get down and then run away (I can only imagine what people are thinking when they see this midget baby running through the stores). Luckily she is still a great eater, she eats just about anything you but in front of her and she loves ice cream, cheese, and crackers (not all together) I have a sweet tooth on my hands, and I don't restrict too much - hey, I want to have her forward-facing sometime before she turns two!!! I am counting down the days when I can get rid of the formula (man, what a pain!!!) and for bottles and pacies to go away.
All in all we are so in love with our little monster.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so cute in her pig tails. I think she is one of the cutest little girls. So fun to read about all the cute things she is doing. Awesome that you had a chance to go visit Elsa. Always fun to catch up with old friends!
Those are so cute! Even better in person! I can't believe that she has the patience to be able to put her hair up.
You definitely have to teach me how to do all the cute hair stuff. Madeline is always the cutest girl on the block!
Post a Comment