Tuesday, September 23, 2008

13 Month Pictures

Madeleine's "latest" photo shoot! Capturing a 1 year old is always interesting - you take a million pictures in the hopes of a few good ones, I really like these to remind me of her in this stage in life.












This is her "gimmee" hands, in case you were wondering - "Mama, quit standing there taking pictures - come get me!"






5 comments:

Cameron Family said...

You take the cutest pics! I love every single one of them. What a cute girl you have...she just looks so sweet!

Crafty Lady said...

I love the pictures. :) Where did you learn to take photos?

amy said...

Oh my, I don't think she can get any cuter! I love all the pictures you have taken of her. Especially the ones of her in the tutu. Glad everything went well with her tests!

Kim said...

She is so Adorable!

The Ashment Family said...

Holy cow! Those are so cute!