Sunday, November 30, 2008

Work it baby





I can't wait to get some "real" newborn shots of this baby - I need to convince her mom that I PROMISE not to overstimulate her baby - I mean come on - look at her, she's screaming "Aunt Kara, take my picture!" She's already a natural model. I can't wait to get a good shot of her adorable strawberry blonde hair (just like her mommy's), and I wish you could record smells, because she is yummy! Madeleine can't wait for her to get big enough so she can "play" with her.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww...thanks! I needed me a Cammie "fix!"

Cecily said...

She is sooooo sweet!!!! Congrats to the mommy and daddy and the new Auntie. :)

The Ashment Family said...

Precious!

Marsie said...

She is soooo adorable!

AmyB said...

Congrats,Auntie! What a beauty! Can't wait to get a whiff myself! :)