I have lots of catching up posts to do (especially over on HoneysuckleDew), but unfortunately laundry comes first! I did want to get this one posted before I forgot. We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday, and Madeleine had a blast playing with her cousins while Mommy and Daddy were celebrating - I came back to find my transformed child. She was loving Rock Band and couldn't get enough of the drums, she was cracking me up - especially in that oversized t-shirt Savannah put on her after she gave her a bath.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adam's sister got rock band for Christmas and so Adam, his brothers, and sister all played for almost 6 hours straight. Good thing for the matching PJ's!! We really did look like a band.
Yay! I finally found your blog. Your daughter is SO cute, love the santa pics. I scrolled back through your older posts to catch up and the babylegs you made are adorable. I must have been living under a rock because I have never heard of them, (maybe because it's too hot here). But I think I will make Zoie a pair for the two days a year its cold enough in FL for her to use them.
Tiffany
Rock on Maddy!
Post a Comment