Friday, July 3, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for...

002blog

I miss these kids being all together. Katelyn's visit has ended and even though Dylan's technically in the same metro, he just about could be on the other side of the world - I'm lazy and don't make the hour drive as often as I should. Kimberly and I did make it to Kayleen's side of the world for a day and had a blast swimming and afterwards we took the kids to get ice cream. Madeleine has hers all the way down to the napkin and wouldn't let me remove it - no, I don't let her eat napkins at home.

012blog

I love how she's eyeing Dylan's.

014blog

Dylan liked the whole thing!

002

A pregnant Kayleen on the bench and I love how Madeleine is walking on her heels. Those shoes almost get her more compliments then the little red boots she wore during the winter. Just today she was able to put them on all by herself!

007a

Madeleine and Dylan climbing the steps - if you are a longtime reader, you might recognize the dress. Yep, she was able to wear the exact same one last summer.

    016ablog

029a

And a tale of the same photo processed two different ways, I'm leaning toward liking the funky mix on it - which do you like better?

029blog031a032ablog

Another funky one - do you know how much fun it is to keep 3 kids 4 and under on a rock wall, hmmmmmm?

033a

With Dylan, not very easy!

041a054

Especially when he falls backwards! (he wasn't hurt)

056

I think the wall shots are done, I love Katelyn's eyes and Madeleine's "gimmie" hands!

         075blog081a

Dad's first mate - love it!!! Don't you love the telephone pole growing out of his head? Picture casualty when you're running after this adventurous 2 year old.

089a   115a 119blog

K-K as Madeleine affectionately calls her.

 1201

Don't kill me Kim for posting this picture, in her defense it was RIGHT after swimming and she looks a MILLION times hotter than this in real life, she normally looks like this...

catherine-zeta-jones

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Could four cousins look less alike? If you throw the red headed Cammie into the mix, it gets even funnier. I miss the kids being together.
Great pictures. Thanks.

The Ashment Family said...

Those are so funny! Kimberly is hotter than the girl in the picture. My sisters are knock-outs!

Mindy Dean said...

cute kids!