Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Favorite July Pictures...

July was such a fun month! Here is some of my favorite pictures:

My sis-in-law, Anne, came over with the kids to my parents house to swim and pick yummy blueberries (my parents have around 20+ bushes and this is an absolute favorite thing for the summer). Anne and I picked a little under a gallon each before a nice thunderstorm blew in - and in the meantime my alarm company had left a message to say my fire alarm had gone off - yikes! - Andrew was at the store and also received a call from the alarm company, we raced home to see what was left of our house - so scary. Luckily it appeared to be a close lightning strike that did no damage that set off the alarm - whew! I love my cute nieces, Cydney, Savannah, and Kaitlyn - they were so much fun and Tanner is so much fun - he loves to ham it up for me in front of the camera!
Savannah

Katelyn

Tanner

Who's missing in this picture? CYDNEY - now a too cool teenager to be caught with a camera!

At our church's July breakfast to celebrate our history, both with the country and our pioneer & local heritage. We had tons of yummy food and I convinced some of the kids to take Madeleine around in their wagon which she LOVED! She was also so happy to hold the red balloon (I was watching it with an eagle eye - kids and balloons scare the ba-jeebees out of me!).



This picture makes her eyes look like blueberries (probably because she ate almost a gallon by herself!).


At Nana and Papa's house...

Madeleine and Dylan got to spend some quality cousin time together. They are only 3 months apart, but Dylan seems to dwarf Madeleine!


Dylan and Papa playing pattycake...


Madeleine with her glow worm.


Talking to her other cousin Katelyn, who now lives in New Mexico - she gets so animated when she talks to her on the phone!

We had some visitors from out of town stay with us long enough to build their own nest and settle their family, they were too cute to watch - even if Andrew was a little annoyed they did it on his gutter!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Favorites of these pix: Maddie's profile, Ann and girls jumping into the pool one frame at the time, Dylan and Maddie looking out the door with cute diaper bottoms and the series of Papa playing pattie-cake.
Great pictures!

Melissa said...

Oh, and Maddie's phone picture. That is so "her."

The Ashment Family said...

What a cute post. You always manage to take such great pictures. I also loved Maddie and Dylan looking out the door together, and the patty cake pictures. Thanks for including those in there. One of these days I'll have to get some copies from you.

elise and jeff said...

I just loved all the pics...I guess some people are just gifted (not me that's for sure)...but my favorite is the first of her profile :)

elise and jeff said...

I just loved all the pics...I guess some people are just gifted (not me that's for sure)...but my favorite is the first of her profile :)